He's been directly involved in over 23 transactions with an accumulated value of over $243MM in Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands, and the continental United States. As a Principal, he has also been involved in two entrepreneurial activities that subsequently have been sold, and as a Private Investor, Board Member, or Advisor in several more.
Master’s in business administration (MBA) with a concentration in Finance from the Inter American University in Puerto Rico
Entrepreneurial Development Executive Course from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Equity Valuation and Credit Analysis Executive Course from Northwestern University
Certifications from the National Venture Capital Institute
Certifications from the National Business Incubation Association;
Governance Fellow certified by the National Association of Corporate Directors
Certified Mergers and Acquisitions Advisor (CM&AA) certified by the Alliance of Merger and Acquisition Advisors
Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) certified by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Managing Partner of ESP Group
Partner and President of the Capital and Shared Services Group of Aireko Companies
Industrial engineer at Eli Lilly Industries, Inc.
Director of Resolve Holding Corp.
Vice President of Grupo Guayacan, Inc.
Member of the Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
• Aquisition of the assets of Quesos Tridas (1998)(food manufacturing)(Puerto Rico)_
• Acquisition of certain assets from Walmart – as part of the creation of SuperMax (2002)(food retail)(Puerto Rico)
• Second acquisition of additional assets from Walmart – as part of the expansion of SuperMax (2004)(food retail)(Puerto Rico)
• Acquisition of 80.10% interest in The Tustin Group (2011)(HVAC Mechanical services)(Philadelphia)
• Acquisition of 100% interest in QSA services, Inc. (2014)(HVAC Mechanical services)(New Jersey)
• Acquisition of 100% interest in Tilley Fire Equipment, Inc. (2014)(Fire Suppression services)(Philadelphia)
• Acquisition of 100% of the assets of Fort Pitt’s Group Maryland operations (2015)(HVAC Mechanical services)(Maryland)
• Sale of 100% interest in Prolac, Inc. (2002)(dairy manufacturing)(Puerto Rico)
• Sale of 100% interest in Caribe Landscaping, Inc. (2008)(Landscaping Services)(Puerto Rico)
• Sale of 33% interest in Island Marine, Inc. (2010)(Shipyard services)(Puerto Rico)
• Sale of 100% interest in Next Day Signs (2011)(digital printing)(Puerto Rico)
• Sale of 100% interest in Car Rental Company (2019)(car rental)(USVI)