This Data Protection Policy is specifically adapted for the ONEtoONE website (www.onetoonecf.com). For this purpose, and under the conditions set out in the Data Protection Policy, ONEtoONE may communicate your personal data to other companies of the Group, when necessary for the provision of its Services.
This Data Protection Policy may be modified by ONEtoONE, prior communication to the owner of the data through the website or by other means so that you can know and accept it.
Who is responsible for processing of your personal data?
The person responsible for processing the personal data provided by the owner of the data on the website (www.onetoonecf.com) will be ONEtoONE Corporate Finance, S.L with address at Claudio Coello Street, 124 7th Floor 28006 Madrid.
For the proper management of the processing of your personal data, we can resolve any questions and or concerns that may arise. You can contact us via email at [email protected]
For what purpose do we treat your data?
In ONEtoONE we treat the personal data collected from the owner of the same for the following purposes:
- Contact: manage the data of the interested parties that contact ONEtoONE through the forms that ONEtoONE makes available to the user. Also, your data will be processed to manage the queries that you send us through the channels enabled for this purpose on our website.
- Work with us: manage the reception of your Curriculum Vitae by sending an email, as well as personal data that may be generated as a result of participating in selection processes, in order to analyze your professional profile and to enable you to participate in personnel selection processes organized by ONEtoONE in view of the vacancies or newly created positions that arise periodically, as well as to process your eventual incorporation in the ONEtoONE template. We inform you that we will keep your data for a period of no more than one year in the case that in the future we understand that your curriculum may fit into any of the existing employment profiles.
- The acquiring of products and services: managing the contracting of products and services, as well as subsequent data that may be derived from the relationship with ONEtoONE.
- Publicity of own services: ONEtoONE will be able to send you, both by postal mail, and by electronic mail or other means of electronic communication, advertising of a general nature and adapted to its characteristics of the entity itself, related to the services of the company itself.
What data do we deal with and from what source do we obtain it?
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, through the completion of the forms to that effect enabled and the relationships it engages with ONEtoONE.
- Data derived from the provision of the service: indirectly, by deriving from the own provision of the service and the maintenance of this activity.
- The management, maintenance and development of the contractual relationship.
- Data obtained from marketing studies in which you have agreed to participate and have given the consent to be used.
- Data obtained through a predictive algorithm based on information from public sources.
Depending on the service, the data covered includes the following typology:
- Identifying data (e.g., name, surname, identity card, email address, telephone number).
- Socioeconomic data (e.g. economic, financial and insurance).
- Commercial information data (e.g. interest in products or services).
What is the legal legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The treatment of your data is based on the maintenance of your request and, where appropriate, for the provision of the contracted services.
In the same way, the legal basis for the treatment of your data derived from contracting is the execution of the ONEtoONE service provision contract.
The treatment of your data related to “Work with us”, is based on the voluntary remission of your Curriculum Vitae and its conservation, by virtue of legitimate interest.
The sending of advertising and marketing of own or similar products to those contracted by the interested party, is based on the legitimate interest of ONEtoONE.
Who is your data communicated to?
The personal data processed by ONEtoONE to achieve the above-mentioned purposes may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimating basis of the communication.
By virtue of the foregoing, the following data communications are pursuing to ensure the correct development of the contractual relationship, as well as to comply with legal obligations required to carry out the aforementioned communications:
• Other entities of the ONEtoONE group
How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for the time required to provide the service or while the person concerned does not withdraw his consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of judges and tribunals, Ombudsman, Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the period of limitation of the actions that may derive, and after this, the complete elimination shall be made.
What are your rights?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not the personal data concerning ONEtoONE is being processed.
Similarly, as provided in the General Regulations on Data Protection, you may exercise the following rights:
- Access your data in order to know the treatment of the personal data of the interested party carried out by ONEtoONE.
- Request the rectification of your data when the interested party considers them inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that ONEtoONE only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including your consent
- Request the deletion of your personal data when the interested party considers, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that ONEtoONE only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request your portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy of personal that you have provided to ONEtoONE, or request ONEtoONE to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
Likewise, the interested party has the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means sent by ONEtoONE, and withdraw their consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based before having given such consent.
Likewise, the interested party may exercise the aforementioned rights by means of a written request addressed to ONEtoONE Corporate Finance, SL and to the postal address Calle Claudio Coello, 124 7ª Planta 28006, Madrid, or by sending an email to the address [email protected] indicating in both cases “Data Protection Policy”.
If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect your personal data, you believe that your data privacy has been violated, we encourage and welcome individuals to come to ONEtoONE first to seek resolution of any complaint. You have the right at all times to register a complaint directly with the relevant supervisory authority or to make a claim against ONEtoONE with a competent court either in the country where you live, the country where you work or the country where you deem that data privacy law has been infringed).