We use “cookies” to collect information and improve our services. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your device. You can configure your browser by changing its options to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to easily access all aspects of this Website.
Types of cookies
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
• Session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
• Persistent cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
• First-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
Lastly, there are other five types of cookies depending on the aim of the data treatment: technic cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies …
What cookies do we use and why?
ONEtoONE´s website uses Google Analytics, an analytic service developed by Google that allows to analyse and measure the browsing in the website. The browser will register
Depending the cookie mentioned above,
- Third party Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. Are usually used to store information that only worth preserving for the service requested by the user at any one time (eg a list of products purchased).
- Analysis Cookies: They are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analysing the behaviour of users of the web sites that are linked. The information gathered through such cookies are used in measuring the activity of web sites, application or platform and for the profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements function data analysis how users use the service.
How to disable or enable cookies?
To disable / enable cookies device, the user will have to do so through the web browser.
All modern browsers allow you to change settings cookies. These settings normally found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, please consult support for Microsoft or browser help files.
Firefox: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
For more information, please consult support for Mozilla or browser help files.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, please consult support for Google or browser help files.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, please consult support for Apple or browser help files.
For information about management cookies on a tablet and / or mobile, you should consult your documentation or help files online.
Also, there are tools which helps you to manage cookies: