Selected M&A transactions by ONEtoONE
Buy side mandate
ONEtoONE advised Sophim in the buy of a Spanish company, Albabio. Sophim is an independent company specialized in the production of natural ingredients for cosmetic and personal care since 1988. Located in Provence, South of France, they are dedicated to innovation, quality, eco-friendly manufacturing of non-greasy emollients with moisturizing and texturing properties.
Short Term Products
ONEtoONE Corporate Finance was the financial advisor of Licuas, S.A., a facility services company. Licuas dedicated to the activity of cleaning services, gardening, civil work and road conservation.
ONEtoONE advised the hotel company Mll BayHotels during the refinancing of its bank debt in order to adapt to a schedule for repayment according to future cash generation. The Majorcan hotel company, with 8 hotels in its portfolio, made significant investments aimed at modernizing and adapting its hotels to the present and future demand of the major Tour Operators with which the firm operates.
Grupo HORFRES was advised by ONEtoONE on redefining its business plan and adjusting cash flow to the reality of the company, as a basis for debt refinancing. The restructuring included the full agreement of the banks involved. HORFRES is a group of companies in Alicante dedicated to growing and distributing vegetables –mainly carrots, leeks and parsnips– products in which they are national leaders with the highest penetration in the channel.
Sell side mandate
ONEtoONE advised on the sale of Almacén Regulador Balear, S.L. (AREBA) to publishing distributor Distribuidora Rotger, SA AREABA is the leading distributor of major publisher brands and Impulse products. Rotger Distribuidora, SA specializes in marketing, distribution and logistics of consumer products, focusing its operations in the Balearic Islands.
ONEtoONE advised Ka Internacional, a decoration company, on the sale of 90% to Sherpa Capital equity fund. The purchase involved a capital increase by Sherpa Capital that succeeded in strengthening the company's balance sheet. Thanks to the operation, the company was able to develop its expansion plan and position itself as international market leader. Sherpa Capital's new business plan for Ka International, was based on four pillars: development of a strategic growth plan to strengthen the relationship with the firm's own stores and franchised stores, the launch of new products as a value proposition in the market, national and international acquisition opportunities, and operational and commercial improvements.
JG Ingenieros, SA acquired the first 30% of the hydraulic engineering specialist BM Serveis d'Enginyeria i Consulting, SL. Months later, the firm took the remaining 70% of the company through a share swap. ONEtoONE's advisory service consisted of leading the merger of both companies, providing necessary support for the negotiation, managing work at meetings of both companies, calculating the exchange ratio and drafting the framework agreement and integration agreement.
Sell side mandate
COMPOSAN ADHESIVOS is a very old company, market leader in adhesives for shoes with a very powerful brand (Obrador) considered the benchmark of quality in Spain and abroad. For sale to Paniker, the company was advised of ONEtoONE.
Sell side mandate
ONEtoONE acted as advisor in the sale of the Portuguese subsidiary of Grupo Tubos Reunidos, SA to the Pinhol Group, a 3rd generation family business established for over 60 years. Both companies sell tubing and products such as valves, gauges, and the like.
With ONEtoONE as Registered Adviser and Banco Banesto as underwriter, the Secuoya Production company, joined the Alternative Investment Market (MAB). The company wanted to attract funding immediately to access the outsourcing tenders for regional television channels, as well as the construction of the Tele City, the firm's macro-project for film sets for third parties